Thursday, January 20, 2011

Brain Fart #679

Isn't it weird how the brain works?  Sometimes I feel quite sane... and then sometimes... not so much.

Take this morning for instance.  I'm pet/house sitting for my daughter this week and life is suddenly crazy.  The animals are pretty good... most of the time, when they're not fighting over food.  As I said, it's been crazy... having another large dog around is so much more work... AND mess. And my Zoe is not impressed. Karen must have picked the worst or for her, the BEST, week to be in Mexico. Vancouver is a flippin' mud bath right now!

But I digress... I was talking about my brain and the way it functions, wasn't I? 

I'm ready to leave this morning, all dressed up in my coat and boots when I realize I don't have my iPhone.  Shoot!  Where the heck is it?  Off come the boots and I trudge through the house looking for it... it's nowhere to be seen. So I call it from the land line... Aha!! Yes!  Success!  I look at the iPhone and see a missed call message.  I think to myself. "Damn! I missed a call from Karen!"

OK... think about it... Karen is in Mexico... you are in her house, yer dummy... you have just used her phone to find yours.  

Zoe and Koda wait patiently for their dinner.

2 comments:

  1. That's happened to me too. Must be a female thing.
    Love your Westie. Used to have one named Dixie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 'Brain Fart' is the correct title for your post! LOL

    ReplyDelete